Monday, December 28, 2009

Borders


Nikon D40 @ 38mm, ISO320, f4.8, 1/15 sec
Borders at Berjaya Times Square, used to be my favourite bookstore in KL. They were unique in encouraging customers to browse by preparing lots of seats and having unwrapped books. I love their bargain sections too and managed to get good deals sometimes.

Unfortunately, during my trip there recently I found out the two storeys store was downsized to just a single storey and it had affected the selection available. I was sad, it felt like I have lost a good friend :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was searching for klcc skybridge and bumped into your blog. I love your photography and your writing. It is very fun to look and read at them

Emily said...

Hi! Thanks for liking my photoblog, hope you found what you were looking for :-)