Friday, July 07, 2006

Serenity


I like how the path leading to the hut accentuated depth in this photo. Though I always complain how much I'm sick and tired of tropical plants, I have to admit they actually look good here :p

This is the Activities Field within the Bukit Nenas Forest Reserve near Kuala Lumpur Tower, according to the guide this place is usually booked by schools for camping activities. Jungle Trekking in the Forest Reserve is free and conducted by a guide four times a day at 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm. Oh, don't forget to use an insect repellent as well or you'll be eaten alive by mosquitos :D I almost forgot to mention that the guide will usually bring you on the easiest (and also shortest) route with cement paths, but that doesn't mean you can't request to try the many "off road" dirt trails. Feeling adventurous? Go ahead, I recommend it! ^_^

No comments: